domingo, 30 de diciembre de 2018

Post 10: The last one!


So, in this last post, we’re gonna comment about how has been this experience about learning english at university. And a method that is used here is about writing posts in blogs, I think that the use of this is a nice way to learn english, it could improve your vocabulary and also help with the writing. 
That’s because I think that I need to improve my vocabulary and something that usually helps me is writing about a new topic. Because we can discover new words and as a help with this I think that watching some movies and listening to music in english helps me with it. 
That’s why I usually watch movies in english and with those subtitles, so on this way it can help me with vocabulary and pronunciation at the same time. 
But although this I think that I don’t usually use english in another context, just maybe when I’m looking for some information for a class and there’s anything left. Also when I watch some YouTube videos, I prefer watching them in english, also movies, I think that them are better in their original language. 
And as a final thing to say is that, in a professional context I would like to use english for an exchange in a country of english language of course. And if I can’t do this, maybe someday I could work in another country and use my english for that, so that’s a reason to start practicing more and try to make it as better as possible. 
And also this could help me with my career, by meeting news cultures and work with them. 

1 comentario:

  1. I think watching movies in english is a great way to learn more about the language

    ResponderEliminar

Post 10: The last one!

So, in this last post, we’re gonna comment about how has been this experience about learning english at university. And a method that is u...