viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2018

Movies or series that I like

Today I’m gonna talk about some movies and series that I like and they’ll be my favourite ones.

Imagen relacionada
Harry Potter
So, just to start the movie that I’ve been watching a lot these days is Pride and Prejudice (2005), because I’ve watched this one so many times that I can even tell the dialogues and what occur in every part of it, but this one isn’t my favourite movie because the saga of Harry Potter is the one that I enjoy the most. I think that I’ve been watching this since I was pretty young and because these saga is really extenze I feel like I’ve been growing up with this.
Resultado de imagen para la escala humana documental
La escala humana

I’m not a big fan of directors of movies or series, so I have a mix of different films and they are pretty wide. Like I’ve watched every single movie of Fast and Furious, but I’m also interest in films that are related to the architecture area, like Medianeras or some documentary films like La escala humana.

Resultado de imagen para stranger things
Stranger Things
And a serie that I’ve watched in the past months and I have stick with it is Strangers Things. I think that is the one that I’ve enjoyed the most and I feel that I could keep watching it for the rest of my life. So if you haven’t seen it maybe you should, but I think that the first season is better than the second, so don’t expect a lot from this.

1 comentario:

Post 10: The last one!

So, in this last post, we’re gonna comment about how has been this experience about learning english at university. And a method that is u...