viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2018

Photography


 So, in todays post I’m gonna talk about the types of pictures that I like to take and it’s about trying to take the best position of the different models that we need to do in our classes, specifically in the one that we call “Taller”.

Then, in this way I like to take photos of models that I think could look great in some positions and try to make them as much as real possible, but you can still think that they look as a model, it’s not like an objective image because I only use a filter, which is black and white, and I try to change the brightness and the contrast of the photo. 

Therefore, I feel like I can express the point of view that I have of the idea I’m trying to make, so photography is an option for it, but I also need to make some sketches to show it, because when I took the picture of the model it need to be the last one that I have done. 

Although I don’t always take those kind of pictures, I also like to take some photographies of the different types of buildings in the city and how they can help us to express something that we are living, for example, I like to capture some of the street art that is becoming so popular in our actual cities. 

Here are some of the pictures that I have taken:











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 10: The last one!

So, in this last post, we’re gonna comment about how has been this experience about learning english at university. And a method that is u...