viernes, 12 de octubre de 2018

A country I would like to go



  
The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)

I would like to travel and visit the United States, particularly the New York City, just because I would like to visit many places there, for example, the Central Park, the MoMA Museum, Washington Square Park and Times Square and even maybe go to a concert there.
This part of the country is truly recognize around the world, just because it has some fantastic buildings and I would like to visit them. And specifically to get around the city, because when I read the book of Jane Jacobs, The Death and Life of Great American Cities, I just can’t stop thinking about how all those places has changed through all those years and even how they keep changing.
That is one of reasons of why I would like to stay there for a while, maybe study all those changes and how they help us to understand how the city works and the ways that we can keep improving the course that cities can develop in a better way.




Times Square
Central Park
Washington Square Park















3 comentarios:

  1. Nice blog! I really like your point of view about the city

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It´s a very beatiful place, but it´s to crowded for me

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I would really like to go there too, I think it's really beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar

Post 10: The last one!

So, in this last post, we’re gonna comment about how has been this experience about learning english at university. And a method that is u...