domingo, 25 de noviembre de 2018

Postgraduate studie

Paseo Bandera

If I can keep studying in the future will be because I’m interest in other areas of the architecture and I can have the possibility of study again, I mean to have enough money to pay for it. 
And a course that I would like to study could be something related to the area of the urbanism, because I find it interesting and something that has different points of view and the reason of this is because it depends on who is analyzing the situation and the solutions that is going to give. 
So studying abroad and specially in Europe could be an awesome opportunity to me, because in this region of the world are develop lots of projects which are rehabilitating the cities and the reason of why I would like to study all those projects is because I think that we, as Latin Americans, should understand and analyze the ways of how we can make our city better.
We can even see this reflected in some projects that are results of this previous study, like the usual named as Plazas de Bolsillo, which is a movement that was arisen in the past years in Chile. But this is not the only project that is going on in our country, we can also see different projects that pretend to improve different places in the Metropolitan Region, like Paseo Bandera, which is a pedestrian walk in the downtown of Santiago.




Plaza de bolsillo

1 comentario:

  1. Studying in europe must be awesome, their cities are really beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar

Post 10: The last one!

So, in this last post, we’re gonna comment about how has been this experience about learning english at university. And a method that is u...