sábado, 10 de noviembre de 2018

My future job


So, I’m just in my second year of studying architecture and I’m not really sure about what I want to do in the future, but when I try to look at myself doing something that I enjoy is related to my career. Although there are things that I don’t really think that I could be doing, like working in a office every single day because I truly enjoy being outdoor, trying to understand how the city is decomposed and the things that interact in this one, so in this way studying urbanism is something that I could be working on, because if I’ll be studying the city I should be working outdoors, walking through it, interacting with people, asking them about how they are living on it. 
Even though I like this part of the architecture I’m also interest in the history of how the city has become so important in our lives, I mean, when did we start to group and become a community? Is also something that I would like to study and the ways of how buildings started to has different programs and groups people. And to know all this I think that Europe is a reflection of the historical cities and how they spread; so this one is a reason of why I would like to travel a lot because of my job. 
Even if I can’t imagine myself doing something exact, I like to think about what I could become.

Italy is a city that I would like to visit


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 10: The last one!

So, in this last post, we’re gonna comment about how has been this experience about learning english at university. And a method that is u...